Sunday, December 4, 2011

Feel Uneasy, Sad or Bad side of me

Let me say it clearly..
Don't ever ask me to do something, in case to help the other people. Let me choose, whether I help them or not. Because if you do so, I completely hard to do that, and that's not good for me nor for you.
Don't ever want to know a lot about my self, in case you only ask without remember.
You know what, sometimes I am being stubborn and feel uneasy, when you come to me only talk about that thing. I just feel, that's my value in your eyes and I'm really sad to remember about that..

Maybe, you only think that I just care about myself, but you are wrong. I care about my family, A LOT.. I care about my family, but I only care about someone who also care about their family.. Not only themselves..

Oh GOD, just help me please..please..
I am nothing without you..

(Source: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/098/f/6/SAD_STORY_by_JTphoto.jpg)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...