
Behind the boat, what a great turbulation
I went to this place last week, on May 7-8, 2011. That was a wonderful trip, because I met with my senior in high school and college whom I never met before. Such a coincidence. And this time, I knew all of them. Because we stayed in that island for one night.
We started our journey by a boat to Tidung Island from Muara Angke with a fishy smell, and squid smell, and shrimp smell. And again, I chosed the wrong place to sit. In the backside of the boat, above of boat generator, and when it operated, it shaked me in my whole body. Made my nose felt so itch because of the vibration. I could not see anything from my place, because there was no window over here. Helloww. Hakhakhak. I still shake there until we arrived to the main island, for 3 hours journey.
Again, that was not like I thought. There were a lot of residential over there, very crowded. Crowded to death and right know I am still not remember about the path to go to my lodging. Sometime, I had a bad memory for a way. We prepared our self because we will do snorkeling activity which was mean I must swim but I still could not swim after my experience in Green Canyon on March. Hehehe. That's me.
I got life vest, frog feet, and goggles with some respiratory tract. The day before that day, I really did not want to join with this snorkeling activity. But thanks God, I did not do my plan. Because I will desperately regret that. That was so nice in the deep of the sea. I could see fish, coral reefs which was very colorful, and feed them. They (fish) really like bread. They ate so fast, very fascinating. Incredible world under the sea. I could swim with that device. I swam around the boat, of course. During my journey on the water, there were jellyfish which bite me so intensive such a pinch in my hand, my arm, and my neck. It was so annoying. The taste of the water was very salt. Yeah, I know that was the taste of the ocean. But, I never drank the sea water before, so it still made me surprised when I choked. Not really a adorable taste that I wanna drink. Hehe. We did that until sunset. So long swim journey I ever had. So boring in boat but so excited in water.
The night of the day we did some barbeque, but I did not like either the big fish or the small fish. They were really fresh and smell for me. Not my style to eat them. So I just listened to a song which was sang by us but never reach the end of the song. Because nobody really knew the song, included me. Of course, I just know about my nation song "Indonesia Raya". And I just joined and become member of GPL (Gerakan Perusak Lagu/ Song Violation March). So, please pardon me, If I sang a different lyric, that my speciality.
The next morning, we did some tour with bicycle to the small island of Tidung. And this was become my problem, because I have not ride bicycle since elementary school. I just worried many things. Could not swim and could not ride bicycle. Poor me!!! But, because my friend "Lia" said that she did not want to take me by her because I was really weight person so I gained my brave to ride that things. Oh come on, I could not lose for this stuff. So I ride it with little curse (but more) a long the way. Hehehe. We could not across the sea which was connected by bridge by bicycle. So we went there by foot. Like before, I did not bring camera. So, we become a parasite to the other cameras. Hakhakhak. You know, just want to build up friendship. Thanks for the kindness of them who allows us become part of their picture. Peace guys!!! We really mean it so much.
When you reach the edge of the main island you will see many people are trying to jump form a bridge which was called Jembatan Cinta (Love Bridge). Maybe, everybody who jump from that love bridge will find their love. Hakhakhak. There were some facilities there, like canoe or banana boat. 30,000 IDR/person. You will enjoy that, I think this is cheaper than Bali. But, I chosed to walk than use that facilities. There was no enough cloth in my bag, if I got wet. Wew, if you walk you can enjoy your eyes with that beautiful scenery. Blue sky, blue ocean, gentle wind, pure water and you can see the bottom of the ocean. That was rarely in Indonesia. Happy people, domestic and foreign visitor. Many people who has same purpose with me, to enjoy their passion to see all of the beauty of the world.
That was so beautiful place, but during our walkaway to the small island, along the bridge, we saw a lot of hole there and that is not very safety for the visitors. I hope they will fix it. The Government of Tidung Islands. It will gonna be a great place to traveling despite of some rubbish at that place. By the way, this trip or every trip that you want join please become a minor because you will try to find the new friend and made friends there. That was so exciting. met new people. Hehehe. You must try it, guys!! I just join with this activity and I addicted with this. All of the backpacker-an staff. And FYI, I just spend 270,000 IDR to all of the facilities such us transportation, consumption, accommodation, bicycle rent, boat and snorkeling stuff.
Okay guys, that my story for this destination. I hope I will write about the next story about my journey when I climb the mountain. Because all above the stuff is about beach and water. See you soon. Warm great from here..
By the way, If I read it back.. It almost talked about my feeling. Wkwkwkw, not a scenery. Yeah, so self center. Bwahahahha.
Again, that was not like I thought. There were a lot of residential over there, very crowded. Crowded to death and right know I am still not remember about the path to go to my lodging. Sometime, I had a bad memory for a way. We prepared our self because we will do snorkeling activity which was mean I must swim but I still could not swim after my experience in Green Canyon on March. Hehehe. That's me.
I got life vest, frog feet, and goggles with some respiratory tract. The day before that day, I really did not want to join with this snorkeling activity. But thanks God, I did not do my plan. Because I will desperately regret that. That was so nice in the deep of the sea. I could see fish, coral reefs which was very colorful, and feed them. They (fish) really like bread. They ate so fast, very fascinating. Incredible world under the sea. I could swim with that device. I swam around the boat, of course. During my journey on the water, there were jellyfish which bite me so intensive such a pinch in my hand, my arm, and my neck. It was so annoying. The taste of the water was very salt. Yeah, I know that was the taste of the ocean. But, I never drank the sea water before, so it still made me surprised when I choked. Not really a adorable taste that I wanna drink. Hehe. We did that until sunset. So long swim journey I ever had. So boring in boat but so excited in water.
The night of the day we did some barbeque, but I did not like either the big fish or the small fish. They were really fresh and smell for me. Not my style to eat them. So I just listened to a song which was sang by us but never reach the end of the song. Because nobody really knew the song, included me. Of course, I just know about my nation song "Indonesia Raya". And I just joined and become member of GPL (Gerakan Perusak Lagu/ Song Violation March). So, please pardon me, If I sang a different lyric, that my speciality.
The next morning, we did some tour with bicycle to the small island of Tidung. And this was become my problem, because I have not ride bicycle since elementary school. I just worried many things. Could not swim and could not ride bicycle. Poor me!!! But, because my friend "Lia" said that she did not want to take me by her because I was really weight person so I gained my brave to ride that things. Oh come on, I could not lose for this stuff. So I ride it with little curse (but more) a long the way. Hehehe. We could not across the sea which was connected by bridge by bicycle. So we went there by foot. Like before, I did not bring camera. So, we become a parasite to the other cameras. Hakhakhak. You know, just want to build up friendship. Thanks for the kindness of them who allows us become part of their picture. Peace guys!!! We really mean it so much.
When you reach the edge of the main island you will see many people are trying to jump form a bridge which was called Jembatan Cinta (Love Bridge). Maybe, everybody who jump from that love bridge will find their love. Hakhakhak. There were some facilities there, like canoe or banana boat. 30,000 IDR/person. You will enjoy that, I think this is cheaper than Bali. But, I chosed to walk than use that facilities. There was no enough cloth in my bag, if I got wet. Wew, if you walk you can enjoy your eyes with that beautiful scenery. Blue sky, blue ocean, gentle wind, pure water and you can see the bottom of the ocean. That was rarely in Indonesia. Happy people, domestic and foreign visitor. Many people who has same purpose with me, to enjoy their passion to see all of the beauty of the world.
That was so beautiful place, but during our walkaway to the small island, along the bridge, we saw a lot of hole there and that is not very safety for the visitors. I hope they will fix it. The Government of Tidung Islands. It will gonna be a great place to traveling despite of some rubbish at that place. By the way, this trip or every trip that you want join please become a minor because you will try to find the new friend and made friends there. That was so exciting. met new people. Hehehe. You must try it, guys!! I just join with this activity and I addicted with this. All of the backpacker-an staff. And FYI, I just spend 270,000 IDR to all of the facilities such us transportation, consumption, accommodation, bicycle rent, boat and snorkeling stuff.
Okay guys, that my story for this destination. I hope I will write about the next story about my journey when I climb the mountain. Because all above the stuff is about beach and water. See you soon. Warm great from here..
By the way, If I read it back.. It almost talked about my feeling. Wkwkwkw, not a scenery. Yeah, so self center. Bwahahahha.








No comments:
Post a Comment