This was a story about my traveling to Green Canyon and Hiu (Shark) Beach. I went to that place form Senayan City on March 10, 2011, 10:00 PM. We arrived in first place "Green Canyon" at the next morning. I joined with this group based on invitation of my friend Fitri. There were about 30 peoples on the bus. Most of the participants are women. Maybe two to three women in that bus. When I asked to the committee of this program, she said "This is the first traveling with a big number of participant are women." Yeah, I could see when I sat on the bus.
Oh my gosh, I chose the wrong chair to sit. In the end of this bus. Hakhakh, I couldn't sleep because that's was not comfortable. I jumped when bus passed the hole. Very high jumped and made my but felt so sick because they hit the chair over and over again. Stop talked about the bad side of the story. Hehe. This is the real story that I want to share.
Green Canyon was not has green color water when we came. It was brown. Yeah, there was a heavy rain yesterday and that cause river turn into brown, not blue of course (my dream). Not good for me, because that was not like I thought before, based on internet. We changed our clothes before we started to take a boat. We watched a green view surrounding of the river. Many vegetation there. Thye gave me some self safer such life vest. It was really help me, I can't swim and this is all about swim. So challenges and had a frightened there. Yeah, some fast think what will happend if I drowned. Of course that would not gonna happen, I used a life vest. Thank God!
When we arrived in the end of the voyage (Voyage? it is to much for a boat, right? Hakhakhak. Just want to share a great story, hehehe), I saw a cave with a lot of water in there. We got out of the boat and prepared for the real journey by your own body. Swimming, I mean. I had a little nervous for that word. So, we started our swim with the rope for holding your hand a long of the river in the cave. We did that. And bad of me, I did not really look my surrounding, because I really worry about being drown. Hahaha.
But I jumped from a 5 m rock. Many people jump from that rock. Such a challenge, If you went to Green Canyon but that's day become Brown Canyon. And I was really challenged by that. Although, I became the last person who jumped from that high rock. Because I really scared to death about The Height and my friend did not want to become last person "That's her passion, she said". I felt my heart was left up there when I jumped. That's really amazing experience for me. Of course. Everybody has their style, when they jumped. Thank God, I could do the right style of jump "Vertical one" that is really safe when you jump from the high place. To minimize some hurt. I couldn't saw a picture for you, because I did not have a camera. Hehehe. FYI, I spend 330,000 for this journey included food and transportation and any kind of fee in those destinations.
After we did that, we went to Shark beach. Because I really tired in the first place so I just walked around and sat to take a view of that place. Beautiful. We stay there until sunset. And this was my own photo. Never has a great one before.
When we arrived in the end of the voyage (Voyage? it is to much for a boat, right? Hakhakhak. Just want to share a great story, hehehe), I saw a cave with a lot of water in there. We got out of the boat and prepared for the real journey by your own body. Swimming, I mean. I had a little nervous for that word. So, we started our swim with the rope for holding your hand a long of the river in the cave. We did that. And bad of me, I did not really look my surrounding, because I really worry about being drown. Hahaha.
But I jumped from a 5 m rock. Many people jump from that rock. Such a challenge, If you went to Green Canyon but that's day become Brown Canyon. And I was really challenged by that. Although, I became the last person who jumped from that high rock. Because I really scared to death about The Height and my friend did not want to become last person "That's her passion, she said". I felt my heart was left up there when I jumped. That's really amazing experience for me. Of course. Everybody has their style, when they jumped. Thank God, I could do the right style of jump "Vertical one" that is really safe when you jump from the high place. To minimize some hurt. I couldn't saw a picture for you, because I did not have a camera. Hehehe. FYI, I spend 330,000 for this journey included food and transportation and any kind of fee in those destinations.
After we did that, we went to Shark beach. Because I really tired in the first place so I just walked around and sat to take a view of that place. Beautiful. We stay there until sunset. And this was my own photo. Never has a great one before.





No comments:
Post a Comment