Monday, May 16, 2011

Good advertisment, very inspiring

I saw this adv when I watched a TV. I really rarely watch television this day. Hakhakhak. Very nice one. It makes me really want to do some adventure like them. Make some journal about my traveling. What a wonderful idea. I love this adv.



They traveled from west Indonesia to east Indonesia. We can see how beautiful Indonesia from it. I really want to go there. I imagine that I must have my adventure in Indonesia before I go to abroad. Like what we talked about our dream (me and my friend when I still in college). Yeah, It is just a dream, but every real thing comes from a dream, right?

PS: This video belong to Djarum Super. I used this not in a purpose for gain my benefit but I just want to share the influence of this adv to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...