He bought specific bicycle to accompany him during his tour. He learned a lot about the distinguish of type of bicycle. And completed that with GPS, digital camera which he installed in front of his bicycle, and always weighed everything which he wanted to take during this activity. I took some pictures of his bicycle.
When he has a dream, the one that he tried to reach when I have become his employment, he managed everything from the small thing until the big one. And that was very inspired, because he applied everything he gain in his career world. I just saw from his blog and he used Microsoft project to plan his schedule to his dream which he called My Java Tour.
And I really laughed when he said, this was not only to reach his dream, he also wanted we as his staff to become more independent when he do his tour. Yes, that's right. There are a lot of job right know, many projects that we must finish. And he planned to leave us, to make us can apply everything that he has been taught to us. He said: " I just curious about what will happend in this company when I didn't here." Very appropriate system to apply. Because, yes we really depend on him.
And I really laughed when he said, this was not only to reach his dream, he also wanted we as his staff to become more independent when he do his tour. Yes, that's right. There are a lot of job right know, many projects that we must finish. And he planned to leave us, to make us can apply everything that he has been taught to us. He said: " I just curious about what will happend in this company when I didn't here." Very appropriate system to apply. Because, yes we really depend on him.


No comments:
Post a Comment