Learning from the draft or any published information. Compiling with my case and adjusting to the right term. Somehow, I don't know what I am doing right now. Is it right? I don't know. It is so frightening when you should draft about something that you are not an expert on it.
People say, you will learn by doing. It just puts me in uncomfortable area. Should learn about the Contract, should I become a Contract Engineer. Hellowww, I am an engineer. Fine, if I work in specific area, but what if I should put my shoes in every aspect. Lately, I act as a Cost Engineer as well as a Process Engineer as well as a Contract Engineer as well as an Environmental Engineer as well as a Project Engineer. Who am I? I am not focusing on one area. It is good but also bad. Maybe, I can call myself as the Project Manager. Hell yeah!! It seems to be like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment